Latest Query & Reply

RCM was payable in last year but same was forgot to pay. so can we pay RCM in current year and take credit in current year by filing GSTR 9 with respective changes.
Above matter is urgent so if possible please reply as soon as possible.


ITC in respect of invoices pertaining to F.Y. 2017-18 can be claimed upto filing of GSTR-3B of current September month.

Therefore, firstly you have to mention it in GSTR-3B of current or subsequent month. And interest to be paid @ 18% from the due date of payment till the date of actual payment. Further, ITC can be claimed after making payment of tax.

GSTR -9 is an annual return, and it will contain the amounts which are already filed by taxpayer in monthly or quarterly return as applicable containing details of financial year 2017-18.