logo T a x - L o k
A Complete Solution of All Your Tax Problems
Developed by Prakhar Softech Services Ltd.
(In Association with Shanti Prime Publication Pvt. Ltd.)
Call Us 09001929869
Call Us Shopping Bag (0)
  • follow us on facebook
  • follow us on twitter
  • follow us on google plus
  • follow us on linkedin
  • follow us on pinterest
  • rss fee
  • Visitors 
  • 0
  • 8
  • 2
  • 4
  • 8
  • 2
  • 3
News :
Loding Content
Submit a Query
   Verification Code
View Orders
show products
FB Followers
What is New
Finance Bill 2018-19
Budget Speech 2018-19
Query Answer
go to back

Respected Sir,

As my client have credit in VAT (Gujarat) around 32,000 on 30.06.2017

But I forget to carry forward credit in GST and also not filed TRAN 1

Now what I do to make credit available in GST or should I go for self assessment and get refund in vat.

What I do please suggest me.


Dear Sir,

 There is no way to carry forward the credit of VAT period other than filing of TRAN-1 in GST regime. However, you can claim refund for the same during assessment under VAT.   

go to back